Monday, July 29, 2013

Keeping Her by Cora Carmack & Cora's Callbacks!


I'm a HUGE fan of Cora Carmack's. If you haven't already picked up of new adult titles, you're missing out! She writes this fabulous blend of sexiness, snark, and swoonworthy moments. If you're already LOSING IT, I've got a treat to tell you about today!

KEEPING HER, which goes on sale on August 13th continues Bliss and Garrick's story. I know! I'm dying to know what happens with these two, and if they can make everything work out. But that's not all, AVON Books is hosting is Cora's Callbacks! THEY want YOUR version of Garrick & Bliss's life after Losing It.

Want more details? Submit 250 words or less of your own original fan fiction scene between these two love birds and Cora will be picking her favorite to re-enact! GO HERE to find out more information on the rules and where to submit. GOOD LUCK!

Don't forget to get your copy of KEEPING HER when it hits stores on 8/13/13!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love the new look!

    I'm not a big fan of novellas (too short) but I might have to pick this one up. I do love Cora's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a big fan of novellas for the longest time, until a few authors who's writing I love started writing them. I'm picky when it comes to them, but this is one worth reading!

      Delete