Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy 2014!

Wow, what a year 2013 was. I read more new adult/adult books this past year than I ever have. I have to say it's nice sometimes stepping out of my YA box and reading something different. I've also learned that my early prejudices against NA were totally wrong. There are some fabulous new adult books I've enjoyed reading this past year, and I've got a steady growing list of ones I can't wait to read this year. 

MM's Guilty Pleasures Book Review blog is one I've wanted to start for awhile now, aside from Mundie Moms's main YA blog and Mundie Kids. I can't thank you enough for branching out with me... this was definitely a new territory for me to branch out into (reviewing new adult and adult books).  Unfortunately a lot of things happened this past year, especially towards the end of the year (like having to have a full hysterectomy with a not so stellar recovery) that made it hard for me to post as often as I had planned on here. SO, my new year's resolution is to be more productive on here.  I'm hoping to have a few other friends join me in posting reviews, and talking about new adult and adult books with you guys. 

To kick off the new year I've got some great reviews and giveaways I didn't get up on the blog before the year ended, that I'll be posted soon. Here's to a fabulous NEW reading YEAR!

2 comments: