Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BE WITH ME by J. Lynn; Blog Tour: Book Review


Happy BE WITH ME release day! I can not tell you guys how much I loved this book. If you're a fan of J Lynn's, you NEED TO GET THIS BOOK! If you loved Cam & Avery's story, just wait till you read Jase & Teresa's! It's sooooo good!


Published by: William Morrow / Harper Collins
To Be Released on: February 4, 2014- TODAY
Series: Wait for Me #2
Order it from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kindle | Nook
Add it to Goodreads

Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.

As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…

If you guys thought Cam and his cookies were hot, wait till you meet Jase & his cupcakes!

I loved being back in this world, with the characters I first fell in love with in Wait For You. Like that book, J. Lynn delivers another fabulous story that is full of snark, swoon worthy character chemistry, heart break, and awesomeness. There's no other way to describe this book, and series. Since the moment I picked up Wait For Me, I've been hooked with this series. It wasn't just Cam that hooked me with the series, it was the secondary characters I wanted to know more about too. Luckily J. Lynn delivers with this story, centered around Cam's little sister Teresa, and his best friend Jase.

Jase was always the intriguing one in Wait For You, and then in Trust In Me he became someone I HAD to know more about. Oh yeah, that stolen HOT kiss he had with Teresa.... I needed more. One of the things I liked about Jase and Teresa, is the fact they've known each other for years. They've had crushes on each other, but because Teresa is Cam's little sister, and Jase is Teresa brother's best friend, neither of them acted on what their feelings. Even though they've wanted to for a long time. I liked that they had this struggle of trying to not cross that line vs given into what they both felt and wanted. That back and forth made sense. It was realistic to see their struggling with that. When it comes to Jase, he can only fight it for so long before he claims what he wants.

If I thought Cam and Avery had their battles to deal with, Teresa and Jase are in a league of their own. What both of these characters endure and go through is heartbreaking. I don't know how Teresa was able to remain so strong over all she goes through. I swear this poor girl couldn't catch a break. She might be small, but this girl is incredibly strong. She faces her challenges head on, and doesn't let her fear get the better of her. I loved that her strength made her the character she was.

Jase has his secrets of his own, and though I had my suspicions of what that secret might be, I was totally shocked when that secret was revealed. It made me look at him in a new light, and respect him more for the decision he does make. There's a lot at stake for him, and I admire him for taking things into consideration vs just jumping into things, like a relationship. Jase is more than just his looks, and I liked how Jennifer slowly unraveled his layers. The more I got to know him, the more I loved his character.

With Teresa and Jase nothing is simple. They both have their own things to deal with and come to terms with. I loved that they also had each other to endure their pain and heartache. Sure they both don't open right up to each other, but when they do I loved seeing how they grew closer together. I'm not going to lie. It sucked watching them deal with all they did. J. Lynn totally ripped my heart out with these two, but in the end it was so worth it. These two had to deal with all they did to end up together. Along the way there's plenty of snark that kept me laughing out loud, sexy times that kept me turning the pages, and a few tears that kept me hoping that everything would work out for Jase and Tessa.

Holy hotness batman! When Jase and Teresa are together, it is beyond HOT! These two take sizzling character chemistry to a whole new level. I think Jase might even give Cam a run for his money. I know, seems hard to beat doesn't it. Like Cam, Jase has some incredible self control when he needs to have it, and other times he just ..... well you should read the book for yourself to find out how hot he can make it. In true J. Lynn fashion, she delivers on the swoon worthy sexy times. It is fabulous!

I have a weakness for J. Lynn books, and the characters in this series are some of my all time favorite new adult/adult ones. I fell in love with Cam & Avery in Wait For You, and fell even harder for Cam and began loving Jase in Trust In Me, and now with Be With Me, I loved getting to read Jase & Teresa's story. Like Cam & Avery, these two get a happily ever after that's perfect for them. If you're looking for your next adult series to pick up, definitely GET THIS SERIES!!!!

About The Author

# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell Loki.
Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen. Her book Obsidian has been optioned for a major motion picture and her Covenant Series has been optioned for TV.
She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.
Author LinksWebsite | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment